When you think about it

Staking my claim to a piece of cyberspace. Somewhere to chill, to rant , to soapbox, to inform, to learn.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Experiencing the Blog

I've spent some more time re-learning html since I started this thread. I've played around with various colour schemes and templates and I think things are starting to take shape. I haven't yet figured out how to change the colour in the heading bar of the Moto template, though. Suburban Wytchery has a part-altered heading bar, but really I'd like the whole heading bar to be the same colour.I've learnt to put in the lkinks to my other blogs, which is good. I think I need to spend some time browsing other peoples blogs now to increase my knowledge.

I now have four blogs ! I decided to compartmentalise things, because my interests are quite varied. I've not yet learnt how to link from one blog to another though. I will in time, and then I think this blog may become a 'blog farm' ? I found that term at Wikipaedia.

I've started reminding myself how to deal with html too. I did a web design course three or so years ago, so I did recognise some of what I saw when I first viewed a template. I've managed to make minor changes to the look of two of my blogs so that they are more legible and easy on the eye.

Whether anyone else will ever view my blog or comment on it remains to be seen. I don't plan on letting any advertisers in, so no publicising my blogs by that method... Of course that's assuming my blog is of enough interest to anyone else to prompt them to comment anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home