When you think about it

Staking my claim to a piece of cyberspace. Somewhere to chill, to rant , to soapbox, to inform, to learn.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Experiencing the Blog 3

Do I have a short attention span ?

Well I didn't think so, but I suspect I may already be becoming bored with blogging. I've looked around now at a few 'recommended' blogs and haven't really found anything much that has touched a cord with me.

Or maybe I am just disappointed at my own blogs not being grasped to the bosom of the world and recognised immediately for the precious latinum that they are ?

I have done 'diaries' before, and remain determined that I won't just spout bull that has no relevance or value to anyone but myself. The Earth's resources are too precious for me to burn electricity just to flatter my own ego or satisfy some half-formed wish of mine to be a 'writer'.

I'd rather be a painter anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home