When you think about it

Staking my claim to a piece of cyberspace. Somewhere to chill, to rant , to soapbox, to inform, to learn.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Experiencing the Blog 4

People are beginning to find my blogs now, which is really pleasing. Masquerading as Me has been picked up on most. People have been quite complementary about the content and forms so far, which is also nice. I don't know if there is an etiquette for acknowledging comments, though ? I might need to look into stuff like that. My thanks to those who have responded so far, your comments are much appreciated and I'm really pleased to see my blogs becoming populated.


A bit later...

Okay, I've been away and had a nosey at other blogs. Most useful so far have been

  • Ward-O-Matic
  • ,
  • Cafe Mama
  • and
  • Cadence90


  • I would have put a comment up on Ward's site, but I was asked for a password so I guess there's some sort of 'members only' thing going on there ? All people are welcome to comment at my various blogs, but I will always delete blatant advertising and may censor foul language if it's used in a way that's unwarranted or else remove the comment entirely. I don't like swearing, and I will be applying the 'Living Room Principal' mentioned at Cadence90, which I feel is very appropriate.

    1 Comments:

    At 11:05 pm, Blogger Ward Jenkins said...

    Thanks for the link!

    Not sure what happened there on my blog, Katisha. It's the same as yours is: word verification and comment moderation. Maybe Blogger goofed up there? I dunno. I do allow anonymous comments.

    Keep it up!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home