When you think about it

Staking my claim to a piece of cyberspace. Somewhere to chill, to rant , to soapbox, to inform, to learn.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Linking my blogs

I wasn't sure about this. Most of my blogs are interconnected, so you can flit around all of them if you want to. The exception is my one 'diary' blog, which again is themed, not just a list of all my 'daily doings'. You'll maybe notice there isn't a link for it on this blog presently, though you might find it if you look hard enough.

I, kind of child-like, created some business card type things to give to people when I started this project, but so far the only people I've given them to have been my boyfriend and my best female friend. The problem is, I don't necessarily want everyone I know to know everything about me. Yet this runs counter to my thinking on the topic of honesty and the way I want to shape my blogosphere 'land grab'. *Ponders*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home